Thursday, July 8, 2010

4th of July Festivities.








From Carlsbad to Newport.
The kids, Scott, and I had the best time.
Let me start off by saying that my sisters beach house is awesome.
I just need to figure out a way to convince Scott
that it's Carlsbad or bust.
Maybe if I whine enough.
I've always been a good whiner.
Then we headed to Newport to meet up with a portion of the
Harris clan.
Can't beat a great weekend with those ladies.
7 kids + 3 of us + 1 hotel room =
lots of fighting
making up
Mario Brothers
crying
noise
laughing
and most importantly
the best time ever.
Thanks Chels for making jealous.
Thanks Summer and Megan for always showing us a great time.
And thanks Maury for letting us crash in your room.
Can't wait til next summer.

6 comments:

Hess Fam said...

thanks for an extra fun weekend.

Tiffany said...

Happy 4th of July.
If Scott won't move with you to Carlsbad, then I will. ;)

Lisa Harris said...

Best trip in a LONG time!

Chelsey said...

I didn't want you to be jealous--I just want you to come visit often :)

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

Well, Chels. The damage is done. I can't even sleep at night now.

Laura Fuller said...

just wanted to tell you you are beautiful! i love that first picture of you and lisa!