Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bye Bye Baby.

Much to my surprise,
I felt an ache in my heart taking down the crib.
I'm 99.9% positive it's never going back up.
I was so excited to put Boss in a real bed, that
I really didn't expect to feel
sad when I watched Scott put away the pieces.
I was nervous he wasn't ready yet.
Turns out, it was me who wasn't ready.




11 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

love his bed. so hard to have them grow up. where did you get his bed? I am looking. I like how low it is.

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

It's just from Ikea, Jenna. I wanted a low bed so when he rolls off he didn't have far to fall. :)

Tiffany said...

love the big boy bed :)
can't believe you are done with babies. I'm already feeling the need for another one...

Karen Burr said...

thanks for leaving Gwen behind Boss! I guess I should consider doing the same.

Lisa Harris said...

Boss is such a big boy now. Complete with a stache.
...Scott looks an awful lot like E in these pics. It must be the shaved head.

jillian said...

stop lying to yourself. you know your totally going to have like 3 more kids. i love his mustache pillows. very cute. im coming home in 2 days so we can be friends again. loves.

Shalayne and Clayton said...

Boss should never grow up because I love him too much the way he is now. P.S. save the crib for me... someday I might get brave and reproduce.

Christy and Mark said...

Here is my question....how do you make two year old stay in bed???

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

Christy, for some reason, my two year old doesn't get out of bed. :) But if he did, I would lock the door.

Candice said...

"SO YOU'RE SAYIN THERES A CHANCE!!"

-Lloyd Christmas

Annie said...

Yeah and my sister Christina's doctor was 99.9% sure she would not get triplets after already having twins. Well, I guess there always has to be someone to be that .01%. Those boys look like they could use a sister. :)
Missing you guys!