can't wait to do it again on Friday
me either! Oh and when I say 3 times, "no, it's okay, I can pay"- just know that I'm lying. I'm really glad I was generous with my funds when I had them. It makes accepting offers a wee bit easier for me.
thanks, rach. i like the flirty part.and i like that i learned something new about you and your talents :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
can't wait to do it again on Friday
me either!
Oh and when I say 3 times, "no, it's okay, I can pay"- just know that I'm lying. I'm really glad I was generous with my funds when I had them. It makes accepting offers a wee bit easier for me.
thanks, rach. i like the flirty part.
and i like that i learned something new about you and your talents :)
Post a Comment