Sunday, September 19, 2010

Class of 2000


I can't believe it's been 10 freaking years already.
Where has the time gone.
It was so fun to be able to see so many of these
friendly faces all in one place.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

you are lucky you actually had good (i.e. normal) friends in high school...can you imagine if I had gone to my 10 year?? um...no thanks :)
BTW, you, Christy, Lindy and Karen all look like you haven't aged a bit since high school, let alone 10 years.
And I mean that as a compliment, not like you look like your still in high school...just that you all 4 look amazing and young and beautiful as ever! :) xoxo

Natalie Hall said...

Rach, you look beautiful... Your hair looks so lush, great job. And you will always look like your going to your first day of high school....

Lisa Harris said...

The hottest and most fashionable award goes to.....

Rachael Harris

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

great seeing u rachel!