Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!








I don't even know where to begin to talk
about how much fun I had.
This Ragnar took the cake by far.
We even managed to place fourth in our division.
I love running in new places.
It's such an exciting feeling.
I love being around such kind and wonderful girls.
It is so heart warming to feel so much
support from your team/friends.
I think I am officially addicted to Ragnar.




3 comments:

Tiffany said...

You're addicted to Ragnar...and I'm addicted to reading your blog posts about Ragnar! Someday I will do a Ragnar...but until then, I will live vicariously through you and all your Ragnars.
You are lucky you have so many friends who love running as much as you do! That'll be my problem when I try to build a Chicago Ragnar team out here...I don't have that many Chicago friends who run.
Love all the pics! Congrats on taking 4th! You're my hero! ;)

Maury said...

I'm addicted to Ragnars with that group of 6. I'm ready to go again next week.

Amy Y said...

Sign me up.