Monday, November 8, 2010

Santa Barbara Half Marathon.



Thank you Maury for suggesting that we drive
8.5 hours to Santa Barbara to run the
half marathon for no reason at all.
I'll make any excuse to take a random road trip
with my better halves.
Although, next time I run my
ass off I better get a bigger medal.

Another highlight was watching
Maury down a box of donuts by herself.
It was almost as scary as the time Lisa ate
12 cupcakes
in 20 minutes.
Until next time, ladies.
:)


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Um...do you realize this is your third post in a row about running in a race?? You are a running machine!
And be glad that you got a medal, even if it is a small one. When I found out at the finish line of the hobble creek half that they weren't giving out medals I wanted to punch someone in the face. I still do whenever I think about it.
Congrats on another race! :)

Maury said...

It's always a pleasure racing with you. I'd ask that you please consider me as a travel partner in your future racing endeavors.

PS that picture of me with that box of donuts you took is probably one of the scariest things I've every seen. and to think I ate all of them.