Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Duke's Birthday Party






Duke is such a party animal. He had the best time at his birthday party. We had lunch at Bajio's followed be cake, ice cream, and sopapillas (my personal favorite). His Grandma Grace bought him a really scary "Finding Nemo" cake (which he loved). He still carries those fish with him everywhere he goes. We missed Scott there so much. He was in Fiji for spring break, so he wasn't able to be there. We'll probably throw another party here in San Francisco so Scott can feel like he was there. Aunt Kamber bought Duke an awsome bubble maker, which sadly would not fit in my suit case to come back home with us. And thank you Karen for finding those spikey balls from the museum. He loves them. I was (and still am) really sad to leave Arizona this time around. We hadn't seen Scott for two weeks, so it was time to go home, but I really didn't want to go. I guess we just have two more months before we're home for good. Hooray!

10 comments:

Chelsey said...

Oh Dute...you're a man now. Koston is sad that he couldn't be there to eat your Nemo cake (and your brains...)

Lisa Harris said...

Cute pics..even better photographer..I miss your buns already.

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Duke!

Candice said...

I guess Baby Duke will have to be renamed Big Boy Duke- Happy 1st b-day!! I hope your lip heals quickly. Glad you guys are back in town, even if only for a few more weeks! Thanks for finally giving my gun back, Rach. :)

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Happy B-day Duke! Cute pics! Hey I was also wondering where you found Duke's brown iron crib? I'm still trying to decide what I want to do and what color will go best with that green hutch I have. Any suggestions? I'm glad Scott is back...it's so hard to be apart for that long. I can't believe you guys are almost out of here for good. Lets plan something soon!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Duke! It looks like you had a lot of fun. I know what you mean about leaving AZ.. another year, gosh i am so jealous!

Grace Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grace Ryan said...

Happy Birthday Duke! Let's do a birthday party here with everyone so Jack can give Duke a present! Yeah, totally call me anytime and I'd love to help in any way I can with your migraines. I'm no expert but I see Doctors twice a week and know a few remedies. I got the book at Barnes and Noble for like $15 but I know they have it on amazon too for cheaper. We really need to see you guys before you leave for good. Ryan keeps on talking about how sad he is that you guys are leaving soon. Well Happy Birthday to Duke again and call me anytime.

Chelsea Bevans said...

Love the pictures, I can't believe he's already one!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

are you kidding me racheL?! HE IS SO ADORABLE. Boys are the best. I can't wait to see him in real life sometime.