You know I used to wish I had veiny hands in the first grade? My teacher Ms. Shumway had them and I thought she was so pretty..I think your man hands are pretty too.
Holy Crap ... your hands are crazy! But they do great hair. By the way I had the worst die job a few weeks ago ... so bad I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. I got it fixed thank goodness!
Those pics are the cutest things I have ever seen! I LOVE them. I have been having the hardest time deciding on a photographer to use b/c I REALLY want the disc but seeing your pics are tempting me. What are your thoughts about not getting the disc? Your fam is adorable Rach!!!
10 comments:
You know I used to wish I had veiny hands in the first grade? My teacher Ms. Shumway had them and I thought she was so pretty..I think your man hands are pretty too.
Your veins scare me.
Pretty impressive
I can't handle it! SO FREAKING CUTE! Yes...even the hands! Be afraid...be very afraid...the obsession is growing! Cutest fam! Love you Rach!
All I can say is wow, what great pictures! I too used to want veiny hands when I was younger, I thought it made you look muscular.
Holy Crap ... your hands are crazy! But they do great hair. By the way I had the worst die job a few weeks ago ... so bad I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. I got it fixed thank goodness!
hahaha. your veiny hands are awesome. your doctors must love you.
LOVE THIS PICTURE of duke, he's such a hunk. Seriously hunkarific.
Why is scott wearing jewelry.
Those pics are the cutest things I have ever seen! I LOVE them. I have been having the hardest time deciding on a photographer to use b/c I REALLY want the disc but seeing your pics are tempting me. What are your thoughts about not getting the disc? Your fam is adorable Rach!!!
I love having the disc, but Ashley did such a great job I'm just glad that we got such cute pictures.
Post a Comment