SO cute! I love that you post all the time...it is easier to stalk you that way! I really wish you could do my hair...nobody does it quite like you do! I MISS YOU!
Shalayne does the best impressions at work of Duke's dances. The chicken wing looks the funniest!
Shalayne also mentioned that you added a tracker to your blog. What's it called and where can I find it? If its too creepy, I'm shutting mine down! Thanks for your help!
17 comments:
Go Duke! Go Duke! Go Duke!
His shirt says it all... he's got mad skills on the dance floor! Dukester.
did you just call your son a queen? thats questionable.
i wish it was video.. maybe he picked up some of those awesome moves from Kaden. :)
haha- i'm so glad i peaked todya at your blog. i don't know duke but i love him already! what a cutie...i love it.
How come he hasn't learned the Scott butt dance?
He is do cute. I love it when they start dancing. its my favorite
SO cute! I love that you post all the time...it is easier to stalk you that way! I really wish you could do my hair...nobody does it quite like you do! I MISS YOU!
cute kiddo
Those are some great action shots, photographer. Duke is a doll! How's your hair? Do lighter browns have more fun???
so funny! I love it! thanks for the birthday wishes!
Man, he has the moves!
Wow...its been along time since I've seen him! What a man!
Hey are you still doing that thing for Liz & Brad? Remember no pressure if you don't like it.
Takes after his mother! She sure know how to MOOOOve! :)
Duke is so funny! He has the best little faces!
Shalayne does the best impressions at work of Duke's dances. The chicken wing looks the funniest!
Shalayne also mentioned that you added a tracker to your blog. What's it called and where can I find it? If its too creepy, I'm shutting mine down! Thanks for your help!
-Courtney
(The phoenix office)
Post a Comment