Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to You!



A very happy Birthday to my BFF, Lisa Harris! Here are just a few random facts about Lisa.
1. She is deathly afraid of snakes.
2. She not so secretly wishes she could marry Regis Philbin.
3. Even at 2:00 in the morning she remembers to do her push ups.
4. No one can find a better bargain than her. (Unless you are her best friend Kim. Then it's a tie!)
5. You'll lose every time to her in tennis. She means business on the court.
6. Has a love for sport coats. (Blazers if you will!)
7. Still always offers me a drink whenever I enter her home. She is a fantastic hostess. San Francisco 2001 was the best trip I ever took!
8. Loves gold jewelry, big rings, big sunglasses, and dangley necklaces.
9. Does a great dance routine to the Wiggles with her girls.
10. She is one of the best friends and sisters anyone could ask for and she means the world to me and my family. We love you!

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

Happy birthday Lisa! I too have a deep love for Regis and I don't care who knows about it. I hope your day is the best!

Lisa Harris said...

Rach..I am teary right now..you are the best! I wonder if anyone in Regis' entourage blog surfs..if so maybe I'll get a chance to kiss him! Thanks for being the bestest friend ever..you are wise and give fantastic advice. I love having you home secretly wish that we lived in the same house so we would never have to part ways..I'm excited for tonight! I'd also like to thank Scott for not posting his fav picture of me..

Amy Y said...

I really love the photo booth shot! I'm excited to see you tonight.

Maury said...

That picture is going to give me nightmares.

Chelsea Bevans said...

Happy Birthday Lisa! Rachael- sure miss you up here. Just not as exciting without you here! Hope your doing good. Call me when you get a chance!