Thursday, August 2, 2007

More Like a Home Part II



I'm so excited! We finally got shutters put in our house. No more garden gnome quilts and sheets hanging in our windows! Now I don't feel like I'm living in a fishbowl. My good friends at Breinholt shutters did a fantastic job. If anyone needs your carpets cleaned or window treatments, they are the men for the job!

14 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

Shutters look great..the breinholts are the men for the job. Brady did a fantastic job on our carpets last week!! The blue chairs look lighter in the pic..they turned out great! I'll see you at 1 o'clock..

Maury said...

How anyone could ever live without top of the line shutters is just beyond me... I don't know how you did it for soooooooo long! I am so sorry!

Maren said...

I also love shutters! Derek, however, does not- he likes blinds because they open all the way and he doesn't like anything obstructing his view of outside. So we compromised and did shutters along the front of the house and blinds along the back. Shutters are much more beautiful. I'm in love with your table and chairs too!

jillian said...

love the table and chairs! How did you do that design on the table??

Amy Y said...

I LOVE your table!

Candice said...

I miss the garden gnomes.

Kendria said...

Love the table too Rachael... that is cute- It's nice to have shutters too, especially in AZ. The house is coming along. :)

Chelsea Bevans said...

Rachel- I LOVE the shutters! They look great! I can't wait to see them in person, eventually!

amberbuck said...

I'm sorry I don't really know you, (I know Megan) anyway I love your table and chairs! It's so original and so cute! the shutters look great as well.

Hess Fam said...

I LOVE your table and Chairs!

the peterson family said...

Your place looks great! You are one of the most creative people I know, and I know your place will look amazing.

Amber said...

Looks like you need to let us in on your secret... either how did you do that to your table or where did you get that table? It's awesome!

Amber

Annie said...

Until I read the post I thought it was about your cool table! I totally love it!

Amanda C said...

I think I need to come see that table and chairs in person since you are practically my neighbor. So cute! We need to do a play date soon.
-Amanda