Monday, December 3, 2007

August Rush



I went to see August Rush on Saturday with the fam and I have to say that I loved this movie so much, I had to blog about it. I thought it was so tender and such a feel good movie. It's unlike other movies out right now. Maybe I didn't have very high expectations for it because I usually don't like PG movies, but I loved it! Everyone should go see it. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

Good to know. Eric really wants to see it and I was just feeling blah about it.

Maury said...

I am DYING to see that movie. Have you seen Martian Child? Another movie I couldn't wait to see and I just loved it. Highly recommend it.

Tiffany said...

Yay! I have been wanting to see that movie and I read a so-so review about it so I was wondering how it was...I love Keri Russell! : ) Now I just have to convince Randy to go see it with me... : )

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

thanks for the 411- Sat night date night that's what we'll do!! i will have to say that ENCHANTED is pretty darn cute. I took taylin last weekend and i want to go see it again. I'm so cheesey...

Chelsey said...

You're more of a rated NC-17 kind of girl.

Jessica said...

I am so glad to know that it was a good movie. i got your christmas card in the mail today and it is the cutest one my board.

Kim A said...

I'd heard this was good from our home teacher, so I'm glad to hear the "younger generation" gives it a good review as well. Cute Christmas card by the way.....can't wait for our gift exchange...any hints??

thewylerfamily said...

We loved this movie! Austin really enjoyed this one and didn't make a peep. He is all about the guitar now. Enchanted is very cute also.

McCall said...

i loved your christmas card - so cute!