Tuesday, January 8, 2008

An Oreo and a Hug


I don't think it could get any better than this for me.

4 comments:

Shalayne and Clayton said...

Oh he can be so sweet! But did he scratch you eyes out after the pic? Just kidding, I miss him!

Jenn Oldham said...

he is just so cute!!!!!

Our Grand Central Station said...

As long as there are Oreo's, all is well. Nice to see the next generation is adopting the family attraction to family staple of life! I am with your Aunt Leslie - if we can oreo's and cold cereal, none of our kids would know the world was in trouble.

Our Grand Central Station said...

As long as there are Oreo's, all is well. Nice to see the next generation is adopting the family attraction to our family staple of life! I am with your Aunt Leslie - if we can oreo's and cold cereal, none of our kids would know the world was in trouble.