Tuesday, January 1, 2008

XOXOXO

Hugging and kissing my nieces and nephews is all I can think about when I look at these pictures. They are all too cute for words. Everyone of them.




8 comments:

alliatwood said...

Those are great pictures. Duke is such a handsome little guy!

My Loves said...

Wow, those pictures are amazing. It helps that the kids are adorable...but who took them? Happy Late Birthday to Scott!!

Jessica said...

Those pictures are so cute I love them. Duke has biggest eyes ever. You should enter him into the Beautiful baby search on regis and Kelly.

Candice said...

It seems as though each child was cooperating perfectly and posing and smiling on cue. I cannot imagine that it really went that way, and if it did I will be sick, but the pics are amazing.

I miss Duke.

Amanda C said...

Holy cow... how did you get all those kids to cooperate? They are so super cute. I love the colors. I love Duke with the big lollipop, looks like he is really enjoying it.

Chelsey said...

4 of those kids seem to be cooperating and working well together. The other one has different ideas. We miss him already.

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, Rach! Those are seriously the cutest pictures ever! SO CUTE!

Kendria said...

Rachel... who took these pictures? They are awesome... Blog me and let me know. We wanted to do something like that for our MOm's on MOther's Day- all the grandkids! They look awesome!