Bounce U was the place to be this afternoon! All the kids were having so much fun and it was great to be able to see everyone. I do love our weekly lunch routine. Lisa's been mixing it up lately, and she's doing a fantastic job. Everyone, please give her a round of applause!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are so lame..
no applause needed. It's spring and we needed a little mix up this week. Next week..disneyland?? We could carpool..
We've sure come along way from our traditional Paradise Bakery lunch routine...I can't wait to see where we'll be next week...I'm glad you posted Duke's one eyed headgear picture!
Kim, what did Ethan do to deserve a strangling?
Duke looks cuter than ever.
You win for being the most spontaneous! Pregnant going down the slide, Rach you cutie! And that Duke picture is another Calander memory...
Post a Comment