Happy Birthday to my baby! I can't believe he's getting so big. I even think he woke up today with a much older attitude. When we ask him how old he is, he screams "Two!" with the biggest smile on his face. Duke, you are the biggest smile in my life. You melt my heart. Ooohh, I love you Duke. I'm going to pinch your cheeks all day!
XOXO Your Mom.
XOXO Your Mom.
11 comments:
That picture seems like it was taken so long ago. He looks so grown up now.
...Happy Birthday Dukie Pookie! You are such a joy and have the greatest personality. We love you..Big Hugs and Kisses!
We love you!!!!
Hope he has a great day, he has a face of pure gold! Hope everything goes well tomorrow, for his party day....
He is such a cutie! Now he is officially terrible two. Just wait for the torrenious threes! Nana's favorite age was two-year-olds. She always said they weren't old enough to know what they did was wrong (most of the time), and hadn't quite lost that little layer of baby fat in their face. Still little cherubs - gotta love 'em.
Oh Mr. Duke...how excited I am to just learn of your new sibling on the way!!! Hip Hip HOORAY!!! And a big Happy Birthday!
You can tell you love this boy! Happy Birthday Duke!
Happy Birthday Duke!!!!!! :)
Hope you had a great one, Duke!
Cute pics! We miss you guys! Hope the potty training will be over soon!
Happy Be-lated Birthday to Duke! I hope he had a good one!
Post a Comment