


I can tell I'm already bored being at home. Duke really loves to take blue pictures. Everything has to be blue these days. Cups, candy, popsicles, yogurt... basically anything that can be blue. As far as Boss goes, he is such a good baby. I don't think you can appreciate babies entirely the first time around. The second has been such a different experience for me. We are loving every second we have with Boss.
11 comments:
Hey... Got your message. I'll call you tomorrow.
I'm confused why you need to distort Boss's already smooshed up face. Let's see some real pictures.
Why do you look so good immediately after giving birth? Why is Duke so cute? Why don't I live closer so I can hold Boss?
Yay, more pics. I love the color of Scotts teeth in the second one. I'll have to request that next time I'm in the office.
Too funny!
That last picture is classic.
love it! too funny.
I cannot stop laughing at that third one!
After seeing what Scott's teeth look like in this picture, I'm not sure I trust him to be doing my dental work anymore... ;) jk
What a cute little family! I'm glad you are enjoying your new little baby! I have a little gift for him so I will call you and come visit soon! :)
Wow Rach- what a..a... beautiful family you have!!!
Congrats, you guys! Boss is adorable. Rachael, you look way too fabulous to have just had a baby in your hospital picture. . .
Post a Comment