Thursday, October 16, 2008

To My Kids...




Duke, you can be so crazy sometimes that I don't know what to do with you. But every single day you make me laugh. I love your love for super heroes, tattoos, turtles, anything that resembles a skate board, and Dora the Explorer. I love every morning when you wake up you say, "Where are you, Mommy?" over and over and over again until I come and get you. Even though you are kind of a maniac, you always melt my heart.

Boss, you are so so sweet. You are the best baby. Thank you for being so good to me. I love you. XOXO.

8 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

So sweet. Little Boss..perfection. Duke..you melt my heart as well.

Sarah Hawkins said...

Boss is so cute! Duke is adorbale as well, I am glad that Boss is such a good baby for you!

Annie said...

Congratulations my dear one! I have been out of the loop for a while and was so happy to see that Boss Hog (I knew you were going to choose something with the Dukes of Hazard:)) has arrived. What a little darling.
It's so true about enjoying the second one different than the first. There's something to be said for being a little more experienced. Instead of the newness and sometimes tramatic experiences of being a first time parent you get to enjoy the second on a whole new level.

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, Rach, this picture of Boss is so cute!!!! I want to meet him so bad! I promise I will get around to it...just have been so sick lately :(
And of course Duke looks cute as ever :)

Natalie N said...

Congratulations on your new little guy!! What a CUTE boy! What a blessing to have such a great baby. Snuggle him extra for me! I LOVE newborns! Congrats again.

Amber and Dallas said...

Congratulations Rachael! He is sooo darling! I hope you all are doing well!

the peterson family said...

I feel bad I didn't check earlier, but congratulations on your new baby. What a little cutie. I hope life is treating you well with your little ones.

Maury said...

Duke, you make me laugh everyday and I don't even see you everyday!

And is that last picture a picture of Boss or of Scott with thinner hair? Can't tell.