Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hospital Pictures




19 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

Those are wonderful pictures. What happened to the awesome one of you when I was there??? It was one of your best:)

Sarah Hawkins said...

Congrats again Rachael! You have a cute little family, hope you are feeling good!

Shauna said...

Congrats! He's cute. I think you should keep him.

Lindsie said...

congrats Rachel, he is adorable and you look amazing by the way.

Tiffany said...

Cute pics :) I love the one of Duke standing up and peeking in on little Boss in his bed :) So cute! He looks like a proud big brother!

Chelsey said...

Again we see a picture of Duke grabbing your boob. What a perv.

Amanda C said...

What a beautiful family!

Jenna said...

He is just beautiful! He is such a big gboy for such a tiny person to have! Way to go! So happy for you guys!

Nelson Family said...

Congrat's you too...I am glad he is here safe and healthy. What a big boy for you to have. Joey was 8 1/2 lbs and I was at least twice your size! I am glad he came early. Hope to see him next month in person, at Thanksgiving.

Project Couture Vintage said...

Wow, you look like a knock out in the hospital bed...almost as good as the one of me on Lisa's blog of my hospital picture. The babe is precious.

Natalie Hall said...

They really are well taken photos, very beautiful...

Maury said...

Loved 'em all! Can't wait for Boss and Posey to meet and become best buds!

Tracy said...

Yay!! Duke's new best friend! I can't wait to come visit!

thewylerfamily said...

Congrats Rachel! Our little man will be here any day also. It is going to be so fun having two boys! You look great!!!

emily said...

Oh Rachel he is adorable!!! Congratulations.

kristine said...

Congratulations Rachel!! You are a mother to two cute boys!! I wish you all the best. YOu look great! love,
kristine hammons

Natalie N said...

Awwww! I love this picture of you in the hospital with your boys. TOO darling! You look WAY too good for being in the hospital. You're killing me, girl. Congrats again!

Katie said...

congrats rachael....he is adorable.:)

mb said...

whoa, whoa, whoa... you had the baby! why does it seem like everyone else is pregnant for 2 weeks while i am pregnant for 10 years! CONGRATS!!!! i love babies!