My baby Boss was born two weeks early yesterday weighing in at 8 pounds 5 ounces. We love him and are surprisingly feeling great. More pictures to come!
Congrats, Rach!! He looks adorable! And I am glad to hear you are feeling good! I will have to come visit soon and meet cute little Boss. Let me know if you need anything at all! :) Love ya!
Let's be honest Tiffany, he looks like an alien in this picture....he's mine so I can say that. :) We will post a new picture soon. He is getting more handsome every minute. -Scott
Rach, how great he got to arrive in your little arms early and be healthy. I love his name and he is darling. I am can not wait to see Duke around his little bro. I pray fopr you to get lots of sleep, if that is even possible. Good luck with everything...
Congratulations! Glad he was 2 weeks early; if he stayed in there 2 more weeks he could've been 10 pounds! I saw his picture on Lisa's blog and he is so dang cute! Chubby babies are the best!
Okay I am totally confused... I thought that Posey was yours. Anyway... I can't believe that your tiny little body can make such a big baby boy. I am sure Duke will teach him all he knows.
Congratulations Rachael and Scott! And Scott, he is cute... new babies are adorable just because they are new, but I can't wait to see pictures of him now. I'm sure he is getting cuter by the minute.
I couldn't be happier for you guys. Congrats, Scott, Rachael, and Duke (not Babyduke anymore)! Boss is so cute and chubbs- I can't wait to meet him!! I can't believe Scott said he looks like an alien.
15 comments:
Congrats! I didn't realize you were due this soon. Hope all is well.
I can't believe what a tank he is Rach. He is adorable. I'm so excited to meet him! CONGRATS!!!!
Congrats!! Cute little guy! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Congrats! Rachel! He is so cute! 2 weeks early good job! :)
YEAHHHHHH!!! Relief for you I'm sure. Get some rest and let people help! Congrats...
Congratulations Rachel! Way to go on having him 2 weeks early too. Hope you're doing good.
Congrats, Rach!! He looks adorable! And I am glad to hear you are feeling good! I will have to come visit soon and meet cute little Boss. Let me know if you need anything at all! :) Love ya!
Let's be honest Tiffany, he looks like an alien in this picture....he's mine so I can say that. :) We will post a new picture soon. He is getting more handsome every minute.
-Scott
Rach, how great he got to arrive in your little arms early and be healthy. I love his name and he is darling. I am can not wait to see Duke around his little bro. I pray fopr you to get lots of sleep, if that is even possible. Good luck with everything...
Congratulations! Glad he was 2 weeks early; if he stayed in there 2 more weeks he could've been 10 pounds! I saw his picture on Lisa's blog and he is so dang cute! Chubby babies are the best!
He is too cute! Can't believe he came out of you though...shocking! Hope you are both well!
Okay I am totally confused... I thought that Posey was yours. Anyway... I can't believe that your tiny little body can make such a big baby boy. I am sure Duke will teach him all he knows.
Congratulations Rachael and Scott! And Scott, he is cute... new babies are adorable just because they are new, but I can't wait to see pictures of him now. I'm sure he is getting cuter by the minute.
I couldn't be happier for you guys. Congrats, Scott, Rachael, and Duke (not Babyduke anymore)! Boss is so cute and chubbs- I can't wait to meet him!! I can't believe Scott said he looks like an alien.
I love him to pieces already!
How that enormous child came out of the tiniest person I know is beyond me.
Post a Comment