Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Another Great Weekend At the Dunes!
I love it when October rolls around so we can start going to the dunes with my family. I've never been much of a camper and I'm certainly not one for roughing it, so the dunes is the perfect compromise me. Scott and I decided the dunes is pretty much Duke's idea of Disneyland. I think he could live in the sand forever.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I thought Duke was laying by a doll in the first picture.
I can't wait for our turn soon..
Yes, there's something about boys and sand. Taylor still thinks the Dunes are paradise. I'm not a camper either, but the toy haulers make it all better.
Sure looks like you guys are having fun! I can't wait for you to come up for the wedding!
How fun! Boss looks SOOO cute! :)
Post a Comment